Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak in Canberra, we’ve made the sad decision to postpone our September Rock Camp.

A huge thank you to everyone who applied – our campers and interns, our amazing mentors, and all our supporters and community – hopefully we’ll be running this camp early next year.

We have a few fun, digital events in the works for the rest of the year, so keep an eye out 👀 We love hearing from our community, so if you’re interested in collaborating or chatting with us, please reach out!

We hope you’re all keeping well and safe, and we can’t wait to gather together at camp or a gig soon! 💜💚💜

Categories: News


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder